Saturday, 14 May 2011

No Followers Makes Me Sad

I know its really stupid that having no followers makes me feel a little sad and you know what I dont even know why it makes me sad it just does.  Alot.  Well I dont even know if there is much point keeping this blog, but i guess i can just ramble on about my feelings and stuff so its kind of an outlet on my emotions and stuff.  Like last night WOW that was fun.  It doesnt happen that often which is why I think it makes it more fun i guess... Anyway on a different note, complietly, my little kitten Theo is getting desexed on the 19th this month 6days before he turns 6 months old and the vets say that the best time to desexs a cat is between the age of 5months and 6months so thats what I'm doing :)

Well I dont really have anything else to say now so I guess for people that arent followers but still read my blogg this is good bye till my next post :)

Time is 3:58pm

Date is 15/05/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment